Friday, September 20, 2013

Current Hair Care

These are the current main products that I use for my hair routine. Moroccanoil Treatment is an oil treatment that can be used for all hair types and contains argan oil, which instantly absorbs into the hair and prevents damages. I love to use it before I blow dry, curl or straighten my hair, before applying any other hair products or whenever my hair gets frizzy. Plus, the scent is just amazing! 

All can say about Aussie is, it has an amazing unique sweet scent that kind of reminds me of bubble gum. Their products are silicone free and supposedly contain Australian natural oils and extracts gained from macadamia nuts, aloe vera, jojoba, hops, mint, eucalyptus, wild peach and blue gum (source: www.aussie.com). Each type of hair shampoo and conditioner contains a different ingredient. Here, the Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner contain Australian macadamia nut extracts, whereas the 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner contains Balm Mint. 

Moroccanoil will always be one of my favorite hair products. It just smells amazing and makes my hair superbly smooth and soft without making my hair too "heavy", but will Aussie make it through the test phase to win a spot in my top hair care products list? 


No comments:

Post a Comment